Posted on July 10, 2020
How To Install Garmin Maps To The Computer?
Maps are really useful,especially for Cab drivers. Even for us, they offer great help. Whenever we’re lost in a new town and are unable to find our destination then, these maps act as our life saviors and help to reach the correct destination. If you want to download and install maps to your device then:
Follow these steps which are mentioned below:
- Using a USB cable, connect your Garmin Device to your computer.
- Then after a few seconds, Garmin Express Application will be opened automatically. If it doesn’t then, you can manually launch Garmin Express from the Windows Start menu, Start screen, or the Desktop shortcut icon. And for MAC users, you can launch Garmin Express from the Applications folder or Spotlight.
- After this, you have to select your device type i.e. which device model you are using, for example, if you have Drive 50 device then, click on that, or if you’re Drive 60 device then, select that one.
- After selecting, you’ll see Map option. Click on that.
- You can even change the map’s installation location (For Windows Users only) but don’t use memory card or USB flash drive for installation as it is not recommended. If want to get the map updates done in your device through Garmin express then, Click on this link.
- Tap ‘Install to computer’.
- Click ‘Accept’ followed by ‘Continue’. The map installation has now completed.