There are so many ways to photograph your baby that it can be hard to know where to start. Whether you're new to photography or just want to take better photos of your baby, these tips will help. You can Book a professional photographer in London online from various sites.
Image Source: Google
1. Get ready before the shoot. Make sure the environment is calm and free from distractions, and that your baby is well-napped and rested.
2. Set the mood. If you want to create a warm, fuzzy feeling, try using candles or soft lighting. If you're more photojournalistic, set up a simple backdrop and have your baby pose against it without any props.
3. Capture candid moments. Don't be afraid to snap shots of your baby at random – they'll look pretty cute in all sorts of poses.
4. Use props wisely. If you have some extra toys or clothes lying around, don't be afraid to use them as props in your shots! A stuffed animal or blanket can add personality and interest to a typical photo shoot, while a onesie transformed into a pirate ship will make for an adorable photo session.
5. Take advantage of natural light. Even if it's pouring rain outside, try capturing some photos in the sunlight . Just don't forget to bring a hat and gloves, as the rain can get pretty cold.
6. Add filters. Even if your baby doesn't have super long hair (or a braid), it's always a good idea to take advantage of an app like Instagram's built-in filters.